Not everyone’s paycheck can afford to make the damage to a grand piano. It can be a family heirloom that your family has passed down from generation to generation. Make sure that you get support from Piano Transport Services in Garden Grove, California, when you need to move it.
You must always remember that there are different methods to consider before, during, and after you move the heavy instruments like a piano. Piano Moving Services in California has experts that ensure the total safety of your instrument. If you are not that ready for the costs, here are the ways to remember:
- Never push or drag a piano across the floor. It may lead to snapped legs.
- If your home has carpet or wood as the main flooring component, you should utilize plywood under the piano to avoid damage during movements.
- When the lid is not removable, you should secure it with straps or lock it.
- Legs of this instrument should be removed one at a time. Make sure that you do not drop the piano in the process.
- Place the piano on thick tissue and wrap it with the use of moving blankets.